i am full of anxiety and daydreams.
i am built from bad poetry and diet pills.
i am a puddle of liquid fire. i am
my own worst enemy.
i am weighed down by words i’ll never say
and calories i shouldn’t have eaten.
i am either too clingy or too detached,
too loud or too quiet,
too serious or too blithe.
i am a paradox with skin and bones
and i’m trying to be okay with that.
I don’t know. I just feel stuck, like I’m afraid to take any steps, in case they’re the wrong ones.Rebecca Stead, When You Reach Me (via larmoyante)
what haircuts tell you about sexuality:
- straight girls all have long hair
- lesbians always have short hair
- bisexuals wear an elegant yet easy to maintain bob
- asexuals shave their head in the style of the pious monk
- pansexuals put pans on their head. they put a fucking pan on th